We proudly exhibited at the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) from September 12-17, 2022, at the beautiful and modern McCormick Place near downtown Chicago. Upon our return to our headquarters on the east coast, we’re brimming with new connections and vigor for the future ever-changing and evolving industry. After the pandemic halted in-person events, this year’s show reunited the manufacturing community in-person with bold energy and excitement we were thrilled to see.
If you missed this year’s IMTS show, this post wraps up our key takeaways and a summary of the industrial chiller solutions we featured at our exhibit.
Innovation leads the way at IMTS 2022
IMTS 2022 was filled with conferences, networking opportunities, presentations, and – our favorite – robot and cobot demonstrations. However, what struck us the most was the seemingly infinite array of incredible innovations and advancements emerging in the manufacturing industry to boost efficiencies, sustainability, and impact on the world in areas such as:
- Additive manufacturing (3D printing)
- Smart technology systems
- Industrial 5G
Perched in the North Building at exhibitor booth #236181, we met countless manufacturing professionals looking for innovation in industrial process chillers, too – and we didn’t disappoint.
Next, discover some of the innovative features and solutions we exhibited to an efficiency- and productivity-hungry manufacturing crowd of over 86,000.
Our IMTS 2022 exhibit
With the manufacturing industry evolving at a dizzying pace, we set out to showcase the many engineered solutions we can provide to meet the future of manufacturing today.
Our exhibit featured custom-ready air- and water-cooled scroll, screw, and semi-hermetic industrial process chillers with an abundant array of features that allow forward-thinking manufacturers to increase uptime, efficiency, and their bottom lines, such as:
- Variable frequency drives (VFDs) and recirculation tanks that provide tighter temperature control
- Scalable chiller solutions that can expand as manufacturers grow, allowing you to start small and progress to larger, more complex systems seamlessly
- Advanced redundancy options to keep processes continuously running, including multiple refrigeration circuits with standard lead-lag control to auto-changeover pumps
- Digital scrolls, cylinder unloading, hot gas bypass, and other capacity control options to meet the changing demand of your manufacturing application
- Oil chilling solutions that increase efficiency, reliability, and equipment lifetime by keeping your manufacturing machines cool
- Smart control solutions with MCS microprocessors that allow you to manage your system from anywhere, monitor live and historical system performance, and receive alerts in case of an alarm
Are you interested in seeing our industrial chillers in action? Download this case study to discover our precision-engineered solution for a car filter manufacturer.
Looking ahead to IMTS 2024
IMTS is the western hemisphere’s largest and longest-running manufacturing industry trade show. Held every other year, IMTS connects the global manufacturing community to experience the latest digital and traditional manufacturing innovations, discover thousands of new machining technologies, and learn about processes to solve manufacturing and efficiency challenges. We’re already looking forward to reconvening at McCormick Place in Chicago from September 9-14, 2024 – and we hope to see you there!
With more than 50 years of experience engineering and manufacturing industrial-grade chillers for manufacturers, food processors, cannabis processors, brewers, medical equipment operators, and many others, we’re the premier source for custom-ready solutions that maximize uptime and efficiency. With a proven 99.4% uptime rate and exceptional after-the-sale tech support, trust our industrial process chillers to keep your operation online 24/7. Contact us or request a quote to learn more.