As successful cannabis producers know, there’s no replacement for an industrial-grade chiller to keep cannabis extraction operations running smoothly. Yet, some growers might wonder whether they can get the same results with a comfort chiller.
In this post, we’ll break down the following ten reasons to bypass a comfort chiller in favor of an industrial cannabis system, no matter the size of your facility:
- Performs optimally year-round
- Maintains extra-low fluid temperatures
- More precise temperature control
- Prevents denaturing and other plant damage
- Handles wide heat load variation
- More energy efficiency
- Helps your equipment last longer
- Better control options
- Greater customizability
- Industrial-grade performance
Continue reading to learn more about these compelling reasons to opt for an industrial-grade cannabis chiller instead of a comfort chiller.